Dijatek assists information-driven government organizations by automating and integrating outdated, complex, and disconnected business processes. We specialize in building custom applications and dashboards that enable clients to reduce process complexity, increase business efficiency, and improve their profitability.
- Customized Applications and Dashboards
- Software Integration
- Business Process Automation
Certifications & Codes
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SVOSB)
541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
511210 – Software Publishers
518210 – Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
519130 – Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals
519190 – All Other Information Services
541519 – Other Computer Related Services
541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
Our dashboard and analytics software is a step-by-step guide to process efficiency and economy.
Don’t spend your time managing your data.
Utilize your data.
Aeronyde Autonomous Aerial Systems
- Problem: Manual authorization of drone flight plan requests could take up to 90 days with a paper application
- Action: Developed an online drone operator flight planning system that allows operators to easily plan commercial drone flights in FAA LAANC (Low Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability) airspace
- Result: Reduced authorization time to near real time, automated authorization when flight plan is within restrictions
- LAANC official website
Alegiant Healthcare Staffing
- Problem: Processed only 6 - 20 email job applications per day
- Action: Created a custom web application that integrated email job applications with their database records
- Integrated their databse with the Bullhorn API
- Result: Used automation to increase application processing to 500/day and optimized job postings so they would appear on Google's Job Search (a joint initiative with Monster to provide job listings directly in Google's search results)
- Problem: Inherited a legacy codebase that was non-functional and not secure
- Action: Rebuilt the application to incorporate long-term family memory storage
- Added cutting-edge cybersecurity features for protection of Personally Identifiable Information
- Result: Innovated a new, secure, event-based family social network where families can safely store their memories for generations
“Our process required us to manually input every job application we received, resulting in huge labor costs and a slow return rate. We would spend hours every day inputting these jobs. Dijatek automated our processes so instead of manually processing 20 applications per week, we can process almost 500 PER DAY. They are always going above and beyond for us. Dijatek is extremely responsive and has increased our overall productivity drastically. One of the best decisions that we made was working with them. Thanks, Dijatek!”
“I started Geneomy years ago as a dream that I wanted to share with my family and friends. Unfortunately, it had to be side-lined for a time due to unreliable developers and non-functional product.. I moved the project over to Dijatek and they rebuilt it from the ground up. Their reliable work has exceeded my expectations for what I had hoped to see Geneomy grow into. I’m sure that their hard work will be the foundation for Geneomy’s lasting success. I’m already looking forward to the next project we can work together on!”
Your opinions are important to us. Whether it is a simple question or a valuable suggestion, we are here 24/7. You can call us by phone or email us directly.