Google Ad Grants for NPOs
Free Google Ads for your NPO, and you don’t have to do a thing.
What is Google Ad Grants? Google Ad Grants is a donation program that distributes free in-kind advertising to select 501 nonprofit organizations.
Facts about Google Ad Grants for NPOs:
- Applying for the program is FREE
- Qualifying for this program is FREE
- If you qualify, your organization gets $10,000/month in FREE advertising with Google Ads
What you will get
Google Ads are the sponsored search results that appear at the top of every search performed on Google. They provide a direct link to sponsors and volunteers searching for your organization to the page where they can give money or sign up to donate. Google Ads are measurable, specific, and highly targeted to your audience, ensuring that the people who are interested in what you do, can find you easily.
What Do We Do? Here's how we can help!
We train you in:
- How to enroll in Google for Nonprofits
- How to earn a Google Ad Grant
- How to use and manage your grant money
Handled By The Pros
With us at the wheel, there’s no extra labor cost to your organization. We will:
- Enroll your organization in Google for Nonprofits
- Complete the Google Ad Grant application for your organization
- Manage and design your Google Ad Grant campaign, which includes:
- An analysis of your ideal sponsor/volunteer
- Designing your ideal ad campaigns
- Writing the ads for each campaign
- Monthly analysis of campaigns
- Monthly reporting on campaign effectiveness
- Keeping you up to date on all Google Ad Grant rule changes
Other Services For Our Non-Profit Clients
We don’t want you to worry about the tech side of your organization. We provide the following specialized services to our non-profit clients.